Wednesday, July 2, 2008

note for you


I was pretty frantic. First message, what shall i write... and all that random anxiety symptoms that raise their head when they are most unnecessary. I mean, it's just a "BLOG", gimme a break, no one out there to honour me with a pultizer prize, or for that matter, even a pat on the back (you see, its the virtual world ;))

Anyway, so after much thinking about nothing i decided, let this blog be a vent, a forum where i can just rant about my feelings, my love, my hate, my self...blah blah, basically about anything that comes to my mind.

So, feel free to share my inner space, feel free to rant and rave alongside me, feel free to make me a friend and share with me.

Questions are welcome, Opinions are welcome, Suggestions are welcome too, so let's just talk.

take care guys,

Love
Shilka

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Thought I was the only one who just wanted a place to vent!

At first I thought everyone had a specific topic or focus for their blog, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one just writing whatever I'm feeling at the moment.

Well comment back if you'd like!

--Zoe

humanobserver said...

Nice piece....Welcomne to blogger's world !